Private Mailbox Rental Service In Hollywood, CA
The private mailboxes we offer are useful and helpful for many reasons. Whether you are a small business owner, or are anxious about receiving mail/packages at your residence, or are just looking for a convenient way to receive mail, our mailboxes offer an alternative from the usual mail receptacle. The list below demonstrates just some of the upsides to entrusting us with all of your mail reception needs.
Perks of Our Private Mailboxes
- Street Address — Instead of a residential address or P.O. Box, you’ll have an actual street address. It’s better for business and personal mail and packages. Also, you can show off to your friends your new Hollywood Boulevard street address!
- 24-hour access — Whenever you have free time, you can feel free to access your mail. Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Convenient Package Receiving — We accept packages and mail from all major carriers; Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, and certified couriers. Never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you are able to pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Avoid wasted trips. Call ahead to see if you have that check you have been waiting for.
- Email & text notification — Whenever you receive a package, we will send you a notification.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel often and worry about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you. You may choose from weekly, monthly, or on demand. You pick, we ship.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Living in L.A. it’s common to move from place to place, not settling in one spot. Having to change your address every time you move is quite the hassle. With a private mailbox you can eliminate this hassle with our Permanent Address.
- Secure Location — Never will your mail or packages be left on the front porch for others to take again. We will sign and store your items in our safe location until you are able to pick them up. Read up on package vulnerability and “Porch Pirates” in this article: The Precipitous Rise of Porch Pirates
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address to maintain separation between the two.
We Want to Help
As you can see, a mailbox with us isn’t just a mailbox. It’s peace of mind when it comes to receiving your important documents, or your exciting new top. You want to get your mail, and we want to help.
Required Forms to open your mailbox today:
USPS Form 1583
Mailbox Service Agreement
How to Open a Mailbox in Person or By Mail
Credit Card Authorization
Drop off Release
Authorization to Release
Our customer receiving the biggest panda yet!